Customer Service Representatives
Also Known as: Contact Representative, Guest Service Representative, Customer Service Associate, Client Care Representative
Average Earnings Over Time
Salaries may vary per region
Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Top Skills for this Job
- Active Listening
- Service Orientation
- Reading Comprehension
- Critical Thinking
Top Tasks for this Job
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
Top Education for this Job
- Customer and Personal Service
- English Language
- Computers and Electronics
Schools near you:
Find This Job
Get Some Help
Career Guides near you: